Comprehension, advancement, improvement – As a distributor for photovoltaic components and solutions, our family-owned team at a total of six locations worldwide works to understand the wishes of our diverse customers, to advance the spread of sustainable solar energy and to improve the efficiency of installed systems. We take our responsibility seriously to provide the growing solar market with smart solutions and first-class inverters and solar modules with know-how and fun.
Do you already have professional experience in the photovoltaic sector or training in electrical engineering?
Are you looking for a workplace where your ideas are welcome?
Then become part of a successful, fast-growing company in the solar industry!
To strengthen our Germany-wide operating team, we are looking for a full-time employee at our Berlin location with immediate effect: Solution Manager / Service Technician (m/f/d).
Your job – you keep the overview – with expertise and strong communication skills
- You carry out the service processing of our products.
- You provide support (1st level support) for technical questions regarding inverters and photovoltaic systems via telephone support, e-mail or remote access.
- In some cases you will take over 2nd level support by carrying out inverter tests, fault diagnoses and troubleshooting.
- You will be responsible for the configuration and parameterisation of inverters, park controls and much more.
- The design of optimised PV systems, geometric and electronic planning and communication planning are in your hands.
- The optimisation of planning and repowering projects is also part of your area of responsibility.
Your profile – Organised industry professional with technical gene wanted
- You have completed electrical engineering training or have a comparable qualification.
- Professional experience in the planning of photovoltaic systems and a good understanding of electrical engineering are desirable.
- Initial experience in the construction and maintenance of photovoltaic systems is an advantage.
- Working with MS Office applications is a matter of course for you.
Our offer – Flexible working in a pleasant environment
- We offer you a family team with many years of experience and extensive knowledge of the industry.
- As a European general distributor for one of the largest companies in the field of power & communication electronics, we can guarantee a secure order situation and make a significant contribution to climate protection.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant and innovative working atmosphere.
- You will work in a modern office building in Berlin Schönefeld with a very good infrastructural location and direct public transport connections.
- Your personal commitment to our company will be rewarded with above-average and performance-related remuneration.
- Your working hours are flexible – full-time, mobile working or home office.
- Short decision-making processes stand for our modern corporate philosophy.
Would you like to become part of our team and contribute to the energy transition? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com.